Car Accident Injuries Makes it Difficult to Participate in Activities
Active rehabilitation uses exercises as its main modality to help you return to work, recreation or activities of daily living. Navigating the claims process while healing can be difficult and confusing. The goal of our active rehabilitation programs are to make sure that you are able to focus on getting stronger and moving with less pain. think of us as one of your advocates. We support our clients through this process by communicating with your doctor, lawyer, claims adjuster and other healthcare professionals involved in your care.
Our Experience Working with ICBC Claims
Lifemoves has been an approved provider of active rehabilitation programs since 2007, while Alfred Ball has been working with ICBC claims since 2002.
With a doctor's referral we can often get the majority of our fees funded by ICBC, however their can be a user fee of $15 -$35 depending on the claim. Yes, the rest we do bill direct to ICBC so that you can guide your energy towards healing.
6 Steps to Begin an Active Rehab Program
Our Kinesiologists have the skills and credentials to provide a guide and appropriate exercise therapy program. There are a few steps to getting started.
- Get a referral to a kinesiologist and active rehabilitation program from your family doctor
- Copy that referral several. Give one copy to the ICBC adjuster, one copy to your lawyer (if involved) and one to us. Keep the original for your records.
- Call Lifemoves with the name of your adjuster, their contact details, your claim number and your lawyer’s contact info.
- We will contact the Lawyer on your behalf, and with their permission deal directly with ICBC.
- Once we have approval you will be booked for an assessment. The assessment helps us determine an approximate number of sessions you require. We make the recommendation.
- You are booked for your first session once we have approval. Now you can focus on your recovery and following the program we develop together
Get Started Before Approval
There is an option to pay privately before a program for active rehabilitation is approved by ICBC. Keep your receipts and forward them to ICBC.