We Are Passionate
Big or small goals, we get excited when clients are able to return to work, get back to a sport they enjoy, participate more with their families or take care of themselves with less pain.
Lifemoves’ Kinesiologists are members of your healthcare team. We are passionate about teaching people how their bodies move and interact within their environment. We empower our clients so that they can move with less pain, more joy and greater ease. All of our kinesiologists are members of the B.C. Association of Kinesiologists.
In January 2018 we expanded our space by moving to a larger training studio in Vancouver near the Vancouver General Hospital. Having our own space limits distractions so that you can focus on your rehabilitation and fitness goals.
- Want to maintain active lifestyles while improving their physical fitness and well-being.
- Have clinically documented medical conditions, such as musculoskeletal (soft-tissue) or orthopaedic (bony) injuries/surgeries, metabolic disorders, neuromuscular diseases and mental illnesses.
- Seek our guidance to assist with regaining a sense of who they are in their own bodies.
- Are Referred to kinesiology by their family doctors, specialist physicians and other health care providers to help them reach the next level of their recovery.
- Appreciate that we value their entire health and physical activity history including diseases, injuries and surgeries. Your life story has brought you here today.
- Receive online access to their exercise programs and client records.
How we can help you regain the confidence and strength to move with greater ease? Discover our core programs below.
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Improve mobility and reduce pain with specialized assisted stretching.
Medical Fitness Training
Personal Training for clients chronic diseases and/or disabilites
Recover from a sports, life or car accident injury. ICBC Claims accepted.
Return to work after an injury or illness. (disability claims accepted)
What Our Clients Say
|Alfred brought new awareness to my posture – sitting, standing, laying for sleep, walking and moving. This and also awareness around how I could breathe differently during all that I would do in a day improved my quality of life immensely. I discovered a path that offers a level of physical and mental support that I look forward to and am excited to have in my life again.|
|Brenda , Retired Professional Dancer|
|With the added complication of cognitive deficit and reduced messaging signals to my muscles, it is critical for me to focus on verbal instruction and physical cues. A quiet space with the necessary equipment allows you to focus and leave the session with a much clearer physical and mental picture of what you will be doing at home.|
|James , Neck and Spine Injury|
|The benefits from Kinesiology I have received are relief from positional discomfort during my work day and after, an increase in strength and fitness and knowledge and confidence to exercise without injuring myself. In addition to these, kinesiology has assisted me in returning to other activities including tennis which had become difficult|
|Karen , Dentist|